We offer information, indispensable and decisive factors for players and long-term investors in Life Sciences:
- Market research
- Competitive Intelligence
- Technology assessment
- Mergers&Acquisitions Scouting
- Valuation of targets
Typical job descriptions in the area “Business-critical Intelligence”:
Market research: Market size, growth, segmentation, players, market mechanisms
- Which players are successful, where are they successful and why?
- How does your firm fit into the picture?
- What are your options?
- Is the technology offer that you received worth its money?
- Can we identify the target and its owner?
- What is the background, what are the options of the firm making the offer?
- Are there alternatives, i.e. the “buyout” of personnel?
M&A Scouting / Valuation of acquisition targets
- What is the landscape of potential acquisitions / divestments of business units?
- What is the market value of these business units?
- What is their strategic value, what are the synergies from the transaction?